Pressure Is a Privilege


I'm part of a mastermind group, and during our recent session, our instructor discussed the concept of pressure. In the world of business, we often find ourselves grappling with varying degrees of pressure, and at times, it can be quite intense. In my line of work, where I connect buyers and sellers with differing perspectives on value and time, it can get pretty pressure-packed.

 

However, what resonated with me this week in the mastermind session was the idea that pressure is a privilege. It made me realize that when we don't experience pressure in our lives, it indicates that we might not be actively engaged in meaningful endeavors. 

So, if you're out there making things happen, pushing forward, and striving for improvement each day, you're bound to encounter pressure – and you should consider it a privilege.

 

This week, I repeated this mantra several times: "Pressure is a privilege." It served as a reminder that the pressure I was feeling was a direct result of the significant real estate deal I'm currently working on. Without that pressure, I wouldn't be in the midst of such a significant opportunity.

 

So, if you're facing overwhelming pressure that feels like it's about to consume you, remember this: Embrace it as a privilege. Climb out of the pressure and tell yourself, "Pressure is a privilege."

-Brad Neihouser

Cut Through The Noise. Get Straightforward Advice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Listening Ear.

A Commercial Building Sale from Soup to Nuts

Prospecting: The Thoughtful Way