What Do You Do When Things Go Wrong?



Many times, we look at a situation and ask, How hard can it be, What's the worst that could happen?

Sometimes, things are pretty hard; sometimes, bad things happen, and things go wrong.

 What do we do? How do we react?

An old business partner/mentor named Otto Wuethrich told me once.

When all else fails, read directions. 

I'm going to say that again, when all else fails, read directions.

At that time, I was struggling to open a sack of soybean seeds to dump into the planter.

A little tag clearly said pull this tape here, and I was thrashing around doing everything but following the directions.

This little saying has always stuck with me, and I think we can carry it one step further and say when all else fails, go back to the basics.

 No matter what profession we are in, there are the basics of every profession that we must do every day.

When all else fails, read directions and go back to the basics always works.

I remember looking at Otto and laughing and pulling on the tab, and then the sack opened right up!!

My profession is helping buyers and sellers of commercial real estate reach their goals. Whether it's selling the family farm that's been in the family for generations or helping an owner of a building find a better and bigger building, that is what I do.

If I can be of any help to any of you in commercial real estate… it's really easy. Give me a call at 765-427-5052. You'll find I'm really easy to talk to!

All The Best To You,

Brad Neihouser

Cut Through The Noise. Get Straightforward Advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I DON'T NEED NO STINKING TITLE COMMITMENT!

Be An Expert

Shining the Light on Farmland Leases