What Does A Real Estate Advisor Really Do All Day?


 

Have you ever wondered what a real estate advisor really does all day? I mean, do they really just stick a for sale sign up and collect a paycheck?

NO we do not…

What Does Brad Really Do All Day?

Many people think the life of a commercial real estate broker consists of putting a sign on a property you have for sale and sitting back and watching the money roll in…

It may look simple and easy on the outside but the work we are doing behind the scenes is so much more.

 

First things first, we always have our clients back whether it works out in the best financial interest of ourselves or not.

There is nothing more aggravating in our world than when you watch a broker do things that benefit only himself.

They are a detriment to the interest of their client.

Another aggravating part of our world is when a broker calls you up and the first question he asks is, how much am I getting paid…

Don't get me wrong, I like to get paid like anybody else, but I have a motto “if I do the work, I'll usually get paid.”

And over 30+ years in the commercial real estate business that motto has never failed me.

Our job as a commercial real estate broker is to take all the stress out of the transaction for our client…

Yes, sometimes that means taking it upon ourselves but that's our job.

If you have clients that would like to have an advisor that will always have their back and give them unvarnished straight forward advice about their real estate holdings, I'm your guy.

Conversely, if your clients like to have smoke blown up their skirts on the inflated value of their properties, don't have them call me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I DON'T NEED NO STINKING TITLE COMMITMENT!

Be An Expert

Shining the Light on Farmland Leases